RFX Pro Series HCS Rear Sprocket KTM SX/EXC SXF/EXCF 125-530 91-16 (Steel) Various Sizes
RFX Pro Series HCS Steel Rear Sprocket
RFX Pro Series Hi-Carbon Steel (HCS) sprockets are perfect for the rider looking for longevity and value for money from their sprockets while offering genuine quality not found elsewhere.
Certified Hi-Carbon Steel offers unbeatable wear properties and its added strength over mild steel allows for a lighter profile design, this means the weight increase over aluminium is kept to a minimum.
RFX HCS sprockets are precision Laser cut for more precision and tighter tolerances.
Pro Series HCS Sprocket Features
• Certified Hi-Carbon Steel
• CNC Laser Cut.
• CAD designed profile for lightness.
• Mud clearing grooves to reduce wear.
• Rigid design increases torsional strength.
• Tighter tolerances improve performance.
• Start with bike on a stand with the rear wheel raised from the ground.
• Remove chain and wheel from bike.
• While holding the Hex key loosen the nuts with a spanner.
• Remove all nuts and old sprocket.
• Clean around the hub making sure clean and free of debris.
• Take the new sprocket and place on hub ensuring a nice snug fit making sure the bolt holes are in position.
• Clean sprocket bolts & nuts.
• Apply Blue Loctite to each bolt and insert in the holes.
• Thread nuts on to bolts by hand ensuring locking seals are intact and in good condition.
• Hold Hex key in place and tighten nuts even pattern.
• Torque nuts and bolts in accordance to your owner’s manual.
• Put wheel back in bike making sure chain is corrected aligned and tightened to manufacturer’s specification.
Delivery & Returns
UK mainland delivery: £7.95
Order before 3pm and your order will be delivered to UK mainland within 48 hours. We can only delivery to addresses within the UK. For more details, please read our delivery information or contact us if you have any queries.
Spend over £150.00 to qualify for FREE UK delivery on your order.