RFX Race Kill Button (OEM Replica) Kawaski KX60/65/85/100 84-14 KX125/250 84-08
RFX Race Series Switch Gear
RFX Race Series kill buttons are an exact OEM replacement part. Complete with the
same couplings, fasteners, connectors and exact cable lengths as the genuine part.
Available for a wide variety of bikes.
- OEM replacement
- Accepts all original connectors
- OEM cable length
- Start by removing the front number plate.
- Carefully snip any cable ties holding the start and stop switch cables to the bars then un-screw the clamps and let these hang down.
- Locate the connector for the switch on the bike, these are often close by to the headstock on the chassis but sometimes can be under the tank.
- Unclip the connector and remove the switch taking a note of the routing for the wiring.
- Clean the connector using contact cleaner such as Maxima Electrical Contact cleaner.
- Loosely attach the new switch on to the handlebars in the desired position.
- Route the wires as per the old switch and clip the connector together.
- Check all free pay in the wires by turning the bars to full extension and making sure the wires don’t pull tight, adjust if necessary.
- Re-fit cable ties to the wires if possible positioning the cables to the back of the bars to prevent damage from roost.
- Re-fit your number plate.
Delivery & Returns
UK mainland delivery: £7.95
Order before 3pm and your order will be delivered to UK mainland within 48 hours. We can only delivery to addresses within the UK. For more details, please read our delivery information or contact us if you have any queries.
Spend over £150.00 to qualify for FREE UK delivery on your order.