RFX Pro Series F8 Taper Bar 28.6mm RC Bend
RFX Pro Series F8 Taper Bars are designed and tested at the highest level.
F8 Taper Bars are manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminium and feature Oversize Taper Extension (OTE) to give the ultimate strength and crash resistance, whilst Engineered Flex Technology (EFT) and Progressive Damping Control (PDC) helps provide just the right amount of flex and reduces machine vibration to help combat rider fatigue.
F8 Taper Bar design also features an original type cross brace, this gives a slightly firmer feel to the handle bars over the F7 design and is the preferred choice of some expert and professional racers.
OTE is a lengthening of the central oversize (28.6mm) section. Increasing the oversize section to run past the final bend in the handlebar adds significant strength to the weakest part of any handlebar, couple this with a 5mm wall thickness that stays consistent even on the outside of the bends and the F8 Taper Bar is one of the lightest yet strongest bars on the market.
EFT is designed to give a small amount of flex in the bars. Carefully selecting an inner wall thickness of 5mm through the rise and taper area of the bars helps to reduce the effects of jarring in large impacts whilst providing the rider maximum front-end feel in corners. The F8 bars have a slightly firmer feel than the F7 thanks to the incorporated cross brace.
PDC is created using a larger wall thickness of 5.3mm on the handlebar grip area, this has been calculated to balance and dampen against the effects of handlebar vibration. This is a similar principal to the handlebar weights used in sports bikes but is specifically designed and tested to suit the vibration range produced by modern high performance 4 stroke motocross bikes.
- Made from 7075 aerospace aluminium construction
- T6 heat treated to increase tensile strength.
- Incorporated cross brace design.
- Shot peened finish to prevent surface stress fractures and increase bar life
- Oversize Taper Extension (OTE) helps reduce crash damage
- Engineered Flex Technology (EFT) helps reduce rider fatigue
- Progressive Damping Control (PDC) helps reduce machine vibration
- Knurled grip area to help prevent grips slipping & twisting
- Polished throttle area to give a smoother throttle action
- Laser etched alignment grid for the perfect setup
- Colour anodised to prevent corrosion
- Includes a high-density foam pad with a hard wearing PVC cover
- Available in a variety of bends to suit most racers.
|RFX Part Number||Width||Height||Rise||Clamp Area||Sweep||Bike||Pro Taper||Renthal Fatbar||Renthal Twinwall||Renthal 7/8"||Name|
|FXHB 80001 99BK||802||99||65||200||54||Honda CRF/Kawasaki KXF||Windham / RM Mid||604||997||971||RC|
|FXHB 80002 99BK||805||93||50||205||55||Kawasaki KX||-||-||996||983||Stewart|
|FXHB 80003 99BK||803||92||56||210||57||Yamaha YZ125 96-01||Henry/Reed||603||998||966||Windham/Tortelli|
|FXHB 80004 99BK||802||114||80||200||54||-||KX HIGH||609||922||809||RC High|
|FXHB 80005 99BK||740||118||83||175||42||OEM Honda CRF150||-||671||923||784||RC Mini|
Delivery & Returns
UK mainland delivery: £7.95
Order before 3pm and your order will be delivered to UK mainland within 48 hours. We can only delivery to addresses within the UK. For more details, please read our delivery information or contact us if you have any queries.
Spend over £150.00 to qualify for FREE UK delivery on your order.