RFX Pro Fork Air Bleeders M5x0.8 (Silver) Kayaba/Showa
RFX Pro Series Fork Bleeders
RFX Pro Series parts are designed, tested and manufactured for the professional competitor.
Using our 30 years of racing and engineering experience we have blended quality designs, superior materials and precision manufacturing processes to create factory racing parts available to everyone.
RFX Pro Series fork bleeders allow you to remove the excess air form both original cartridge and modern dual chamber forks (Please note not for use with air forks). This allows for proper operation of the forks as excess air makes the forks feel harder than normal and can eventually lead to the seals failing.
- Ensures proper fork operation
- Quick installation
- No tools required to operate once installed
- CNC aerospace grade billet aluminium
- Colour anodised for that factory look
- RFX laser etched logo
- Tested by top UK race teams
Quick and Easy
Instant smooth suspension results
- Ensure that the bike is on a bike stand with the front wheel raised above the ground.
- Clean around the original fork bleed screw so no dirt will enter once removed.
- Remove the original bleed screw using an appropriate screwdriver/Torx Key.
- Fit the new RFX Pro Series Bleeder ensuring that the o ring is over the threads.
- Thread on by hand until the o ring seals against the fork cap.
- Make sure the bleeder is clear form contact with all mounts and handlebars.
- Gently tighten using a 10mm spanner being careful not to strip the aluminium threads.
- **Note do not over tighten**
Instructions for use
- Place Bike on a bike stand making sure the front wheel is raised above the ground.
- Clean around the fork bleeder.
- Press the bleeder to release air.
Delivery & Returns
UK mainland delivery: £7.95
Order before 3pm and your order will be delivered to UK mainland within 48 hours. We can only delivery to addresses within the UK. For more details, please read our delivery information or contact us if you have any queries.
Spend over £150.00 to qualify for FREE UK delivery on your order.